Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Dreamy Love...

There was a family party for me on the occasion of my home coming (almost after two years) and my house was right across the venue of the party.  As the party was over everyone was leaving and I told my parents that my cousin and I would wait to get the leftovers packed. During our wait for our food we started clearing up the table (helping the staff).

As as we were halfway through, I looked up and saw him enter the restaurant with two ladies. I was semi paralyzed, panicking, wondering what I should do. I was going back and forth between continuing the work or just turning my back to him, get the food and then leave.

After much debate- I decided to just keep working. While working I would constantly stare his way. He was sitting in way that his back was towards me. I would sneak around, hiding my face with whatever I could so that he wouldn’t see me. I saw that he would look around once in a while and I kept hoping he didn't see me

Finally we were done cleaning the table and I asked cousin what we should do about the second table because, as it so happened, the second table was right behind the table he was sitting at. So I wasn't sure what to do but finally decided not clean the table. As I decided this I noticed that they were getting up ready to leave. I turned around and told my cousin to walk and not look back.

I was kind of speed walking and then my cousin asked 'what if he was coming towards you?' I told her I hope not and she should just walk with me but she notioned behind me; I looked back, saw him walking towards me, looking right at me. I turned away quickly said 's**t' and started walking a little faster only to realize how stupid I must be looking, trying to avoid someone I already…acknowledged!
So I just stopped, looked back at him, smiled and then turned back towards hoping it would be a quick thing and nothing else

Next thing I know he is wrapping his arms around me from behind and I'm not sure on what happens next but we ended up sitting on the floor, with him behind me and me resting against his chest, snug, and comfy. We were talking about how he stopped keeping in touch and then everything else that happened in between.

And the next I remember is, we were sitting at a table talking about how he was here to celebrate his birthday in advance with his mom and sister

Right then my entire family comes back to the restaurant. They all sit with us and my mom is like "no wonder u can sit here and talk with him for three hours, he is your boyfriend”; as I blushed and answered in a long “nooo, he is my friend”.

Then everyone was trying to talk to him asking him questions, and in my head I was thinking, “Being the decent guy he is, he will speak with everyone". I was upset because I felt like that I would never get to talk to him like this again because he will never be done with my family. It felt like I lost him, which is weird because technically I lost him to my family, which is good as that shows they like him…


Dedicated for the ONE and only YOU!! J <3



2 comments:

  1. Losing him to your family, such a two sided feeling, though its majorly good. Amazing what all feeling we go through when we are in love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Athenas Take- Completely agree; Thank you :)
    Love takes one places... And as it is righty said "Open your heart to me, and I will open an entire world for you!!"

    ReplyDelete