Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My feelings...

You came into my life as a pleasant breeze,
Swept away by it, I let my guard down,
Letting you be my knight in shining armor.

Through the gentle phase of fledging love,
I loved the warmth of our relationship,
I kissed you and caressed you.

The magic of your articulation, left me spellbound
The twinkle in your eye captured my attention,
Orienting my delightful fondness mirage in you.

Little did I know, the winds would turn tumultuous
You made me face the fears of a virgin naive girl,
Of deceit, distrust, and heartache

Shattered my dreams and crumbled my emotions,
All my hopes and questions left unanswered,
Leaving me stranded with tears of hurtful memories.

Despite the affects of the boisterous relationship,
My first infatuation shall always be you,
I treasure the joys of our sweet nothings.




2 comments: